Application of PVC Pipe
PVC-U is used around the globe for potable water supply and sewer applications. This is due to its strength and stiffness as well as to its excellent flow properties. PVC-U shows an excellent performance in protecting the potable water quality. And it is registered that failure rates of PVCU pipelines are very low. PVC-U has proven that it is able to maintain these excellent properties in a predictable way exceeding 50 years. It is a very sustainable pipeline material.
Composition and Characteristics of the PVC Pipe Extrusion Line
The process of PVC pipe production line
Main production process: preparation of raw materials + additives → mixing → conveying and feeding → forced feeding → counter rotating parallel twin screw extruder → mold → sizing sleeve → spray vacuum calibration tank → spray or immersion cooling tank →crawler tractor → cutting machine →pipe tip table → finished product testing and packaging
Ningbo Fangli Technology Co., Ltd. is a mechanical equipment manufacturer with nearly 30 years’ experiences of plastic pipe extrusion equipment, new environmental protection and new materials equipment. Here we’d like to introduce one of our most popular production – PVC-U 75G-2 (two-stand) pipe extrusion Line to you for reference:
Main Technical Parameters and Characteristics of PVC-U 75G-2 pipe extrusion Line:
· Adopting an exclusive configuration of “GRAEWE·FANGLI” brand to ensure high efficient and stable extrusion
· Configured with high-efficiency parallel twin- screw extruder (L/D=36:1)
· With independent control system for double pipe shaping, traction and dust-free cutting, easy to operate as a single pipe extrusion line
· Power consumption can be saved by more than 30% energy as that of traditional single pipe extrusion equipment
· The floor area can be saved by more than one time as that of traditional single pipe extrusion equipment
· Pipe ID range： 2×Φ20 ～ Φ75 mm
· Pipe production speed： 2×15 m/min （2–Φ20×2）
If you need more information, Ningbo Fangli Technology Co., Ltd. welcomes you to call for a detailed inquiry, we will provide you with professional technical guidance or equipment procurement suggestions.