Here we’d like share you some production line failure and the corresponding solutions as follows:
1. Rough outer surface of plastic pipe
· Adjust the process temperature: reduce the cooling water temperature, the optimal cooling water temperature of the PE pipe is 20~25°C;
· Check the waterway for blockage or insufficient water pressure; check whether the heating ring of the barrel and the head is damaged;
· Adjust the sizing Water flow; consult raw material supplier, raw material parameters of this batch;
· Check the core temperature of the mold, if it is higher than the temperature of the die section, lower the core temperature;
· Clean the mold.
2. Groove marks appear on the outer surface of plastic pipes
· Adjust the outlet pressure of the sizing sleeve, balance the water output requirement;
· Adjust the nozzle angle in the vacuum shaping box to make the tube cool evenly;
· Check whether there are any debris, burrs, etc. in the hardware such as the die, the sizing sleeve and the cutting machine.
3. Groove marks on the inner surface
· Check whether the inner tube is filled with water. For example, if the water enters, the tube embryo of the outlet mold is pinched to close the inner cavity;
· The internal temperature of the mold is lowered;
· The mold is cleaned and polished.
4. Jitter ring inside the pipe
· Adjust the sizing sleeve to make the water uniform, adjust the vacuum of the two chambers, and make the vacuum of the back chamber slightly higher than the vacuum of the front chamber;
· Check whether the vacuum gasket is too tight; check whether the tractor has jitter; check the host Whether the material is uniform.
The above are pipe extrusion production line failure and the corresponding solutions are given. If you need more information, you are welcome to contact us for consultation. Ningbo Fangli Technology Co., Ltd., as a manufacturer with nearly 30 years’ experience of extruder production line equipment, we have a lot of equipment manufacturing experience, and we can provide you with professional technical guidance and equipment procurement suggestions.