Ningbo Fangli Technology Co., Ltd. is a mechanical equipment manufacturer with nearly 30 years’ experiences of plastic pipe extrusion equipment, new environmental protection and new materials equipment. Since its establishment Fangli has been developed based on user’s demands. Through continuous improvement, independent R&D on the core technology and digestion & absorption of advanced technology and other means, we have developed PVC pipe extrusion line, PP-R pipe extrusion line, PE water supply / gas pipe extrusion line, which was recommended by the Chinese Ministry of Construction to replace imported products. We have gained the title of “First-class Brand in Zhejiang Province”.
Here we’d like to inctroduce how to maintenance of extrusion die as follows:
1. Improper operation or handling during the whole maintenance and disassembly process is one of the main reasons for the damage of grinding tools. Therefore, technicians should disassemble and dismantle the grinding tools.
2. Red copper elements shall be used when disassembling, assembling and disassembling material pipes.
3. The connecting surface of the material pipe can be removed with a fine grinding stone or metallographic sandpaper
4. Before installation, polish the flow channel with metallographic sandpaper to make its surface roughness low, and apply vapor phase silicone ester to conveniently reduce water vapor and water erosion and keep the flow channel unobstructed during long-term storage.
5. During the whole process of installation, all foot bolts, bearing surfaces and external threads need to be coated with high-temperature grease.
6. When disassembling and assembling the fixed die, pay attention to prevent impact; The installation shall be arranged according to the serial number of the template.
7. During normal maintenance, the storage tank shall install the setting blocks into four sides, leaving room for appropriate adjustment of the space in the theme activity room.
If you need more information, Ningbo Fangli Technology Co., Ltd. welcomes you to contact for a detailed inquiry, we will provide you with professional technical guidance or equipment procurement suggestions.